Fundraise the costs of the program
One World Institute gives you the opportunity to fundraise with Pre-Course to cover all the costs of the program.
Get familiar with our fundraising jobs
We can offer you various fundraising jobs in selected countries of Europe, no previous skills required.
What will be covered
Pre-course will cover your entire program and expenses during the working period.
Get a scholarship
Humana People to People grants our students a scholarship to cover a part of the program’s expenses.
Fundraise for your desired program
By working 6-12 months in our partners companies that offer jobs in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, UK, you will be able to cover up all the costs of your Program.
* The pre-course only applies to the “Fighting with the Poor” and “Learn to travel, travel to learn” programs.
The jobs we can offer for this period
You and your team will agree on the job positions together during the Introduction Week. Before the start of any job, you will receive special training.
- Driving and collecting clothes in Norway.
- Working in a hotel in Norway.
- Working in a school in Denmark.
- Sales assistant in a secondhand shop in Germany.
* The jobs are limited so you should apply as early as possible, even if you want to apply for the next year.
What will be covered for you
Pre-course will cover your entire program and working period. Therefore, you can focus on your program experience.
- Food & Accommodation
- Participation in Humana projects
- Travel expenses (Plane tickets, Bus, Train etc.)
- Health insurance during all the periods of the program
Discover our Scholarship
Working together with Humana People to People, and being a part of their projects, has given the opportunity for our students to get a scholarship. Therefore Humana will finance a scholarship to each participant which covers:
- Traveling to the project destination and back
- Traveller’s health insurance for the project destination
- Visa for the project destination
- Necessary travel vaccinations for the project destination
* The scholarship only applies to the “Fighting with the Poor” and “Development Volunteer” programs.